Форум

Добро пожаловать, гость 

Показать / спрятать

Добро пожаловать, гость! Для участия в форуме требуется регистрация.





Страниц: [1]
Автор Тема: Is vavada the same as other regional domains? Im confused about which one to use
ivandronz
Про
Сообщения: 1466
Permalink
Сообщение Is vavada the same as other regional domains? Im confused about which one to use
 September 1, 2026, 19:16
Цитата

Hey everyone! I've seen a few different domains for Vavada, including .com, .am, and some country-specific ones. I just want to know if vavada is the same platform across all these domains, or if there are differences in games, bonuses, or account access. I'm currently using the .am version, but I'm not sure if I should switch to .com. If anyone has experience with both, let me know which one you prefer and why. Thanks!

ronemans
Про
Сообщения: 1469
Permalink
Сообщение Ответ на: Is vavada the same as other regional domains? Im confused about which one to use
 September 1, 2026, 19:42
Цитата

Great question – and the short answer is yes, they are all the same platform. Vavada operates multiple domains (like .com, .am, and regional variants) to serve players in different regions with localised language, currency, and payment options. However, your account, games, bonuses, and RTP tools are identical across all official domains. You can log in with the same credentials on any of them. The only difference is the user interface language or payment methods offered. I personally use the .am domain because it's always been stable for me, but the .com works just as well. For easy access, here's the main link: vavada. Stick to whichever official domain you trust – they're all connected to the same secure system!

Страниц: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Версия: 1.0.34 ; Страница загружена за 0.318 секунд.

495 913 просмотров