Форум

Добро пожаловать, гость 

Показать / спрятать

Добро пожаловать, гость! Для участия в форуме требуется регистрация.





Страниц: [1]
Автор Тема: Where can I sell it?
Mirna
Про
Сообщения: 1054
Permalink
Сообщение Where can I sell it?
 September 29, 2026, 18:08
Цитата

Hamilton watch from the 1950s in a jewelry box. It's small, with a leather strap that's long since dried out, but the gold case itself is perfect. I'm afraid to take it to a regular watch dealer because they might take out the original movement and throw it away, leaving me with nothing but the weight of the gold. What's the right way to sell vintage watches?

Utichka
Про
Сообщения: 1052
Permalink
Сообщение Ответ на: Where can I sell it?
 September 29, 2026, 21:15
Цитата

I took my old Longines from my great-grandmother to Luxe Brokers Group, and they treated them like antiques. That is, they understand perfectly well that with such watches, it's not just the weight of the gold that matters, but also the condition of the dial, hands, and movement. They paid me for them as a collector's item, not as scrap, even though the strap was also damaged. But it turns out it can be replaced.

Страниц: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Версия: 1.0.34 ; Страница загружена за 0.276 секунд.

495 913 просмотров