Форум

Добро пожаловать, гость 

Показать / спрятать

Добро пожаловать, гость! Для участия в форуме требуется регистрация.





Страниц: [1]
Автор Тема: What does vavada kaszino mean? Is it a different site?
ivandronz
Про
Сообщения: 1466
Permalink
Сообщение What does vavada kaszino mean? Is it a different site?
 September 1, 2026, 20:29
Цитата

Hey everyone! I came across the term vavada kaszino and I'm not sure if it's the same as the regular Vavada site or something else. "Kaszino" looks like a stylized or regional spelling of "casino." Is this an official domain for a specific country, or is it just a typo? I want to make sure I'm on the right platform before I log in. If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks!

ronemans
Про
Сообщения: 1469
Permalink
Сообщение Ответ на: What does vavada kaszino mean? Is it a different site?
 September 1, 2026, 21:03
Цитата

"Kaszino" is a common spelling of "casino" in some languages (like Hungarian or Polish variants). Vavada kaszino is likely just a regional or stylized version of the same Vavada platform – it's the same games, same account, same bonuses. All official domains connect to the same system. The key is to check for the Curaçao license in the footer and the RTP calculators, which are unique to the real site. For absolute certainty, you can always use the main site: vavada kaszino – it's the same secure and licensed platform. Hope that clears it up!

Страниц: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Версия: 1.0.34 ; Страница загружена за 0.281 секунд.

495 913 просмотров