Форум

Добро пожаловать, гость 

Показать / спрятать

Добро пожаловать, гость! Для участия в форуме требуется регистрация.

Страниц: [1]
Автор Тема: Leslie Dallas Memorial Darts Competition
dimsadewer
Про
Сообщение Leslie Dallas Memorial Darts Competition
 July 26, 2024, 17:15
Цитата

Hello everyone!

I would like to share with you information about an upcoming event that will take place soon. This is the annual Leslie Dallas Memorial darts tournament which will be held at Coagh FC. This is an event that aims to commemorate the memory of Leslie Dallas, a former club player who unfortunately left us too soon.

The tournament will take place next Saturday, May 15, at 6:00 p.m. Everyone willing to take part in the tournament is welcome. Admission is free and the prizes for the winners are really attractive. It will also be an excellent opportunity to meet other darts enthusiasts and exchange experiences.

If you are interested in taking part in the tournament, please contact the organizers or register on site before the tournament starts. The number of places is limited, so I encourage you to register quickly.

And now I would like to recommend you to read the article about the Leslie Dallas Memorial Darts Competition, which can be found on the website of Coagh FC https://www.coaghfc.co.uk/club/news/view/646686/ In the article you will find more information about the history tournament and about Leslie Dallas himself. This is a truly touching and inspiring story that shows how important it is to commemorate the memory of our loved ones.

I also encourage you to visit the Coagh FC website, where you will find more information about the club and other sporting events organized by the club.

I hope you will be able to take part in the tournament and honor the memory of Leslie Dallas together. It will not only be an exciting event, but also a beautiful way to pay tribute to this wonderful man.

See you at the tournament! Long live the memory of Leslie Dallas!

Страниц: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Версия: 1.0.34 ; Страница загружена за 0.367 секунд.

483 265 просмотров